You may need to enable the option to print the background images and colors if they are not automatically printing. Usually this option is turned off by default to conserve printer ink. Depending on the browser you are using, the fonts may appear differently when printed.
Enable background printing in Firefox for PC
- Click File > Page Setup.
- When the Page Setup multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the Format & Options tab.
- Underneath Options, check Print Background (colors & images).
- Print the Web page again.
Enable background printing in Firefox for Mac
- With the page you want to print open, choose File > Print.
- Locate the printer name and click on the arrow for more printing options.
- Select the checkbox labeled Print Background Images and Print Background Images